WHO WE ARE
Epic Property Management Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Epic Real Estate Partners offering third party property management services as well as providing property management services to Epic’s portfolio of retail properties nationwide across the real estate spectrum.
Formed in 2019, our Dallas, Texas-based management division is comprised of veterans with a combined 58 years of experience managing 10,876,800 sf of commercial properties, 5,837,000 sf of which is for institutional owners.
WHY EPIC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
As a property management company born from an operator of value-add grocery-anchored retail centers, Epic Property Management is on the forefront of serving client needs:
- Each property management assignment is tailored to the individual needs of the property – from executing a value-add lease-up strategy, wholesale redevelopment, or maintaining a stabilized asset.
- We mitigate the inherent risk in any investment by taking a hands-on approach to servicing the property, engaging with tenants and working with the lease brokerage community.
- Our vast experience allows us to increase your asset value using a variety of tools from increasing energy efficiency to reducing operating expenses using our knowledge and preferred vendor relationships nationwide.
- The Epic management team has long-standing anchor tenant relationships that we can leverage to best work with your highest profile tenants at any anchored development.
- Epic Property Management Services has a national reach, managing properties from Minnesota to Hawaii, utilizing an established network of experienced vendors representing both national efficiencies and local knowledge. Our network of vendors helps us secure quality pricing and expert service for any need, large or small.
- Epic has a proven track record in Construction Management both for Tenant and Capital Improvements. We will efficiently manage the entire process from determining scope to final completion staying within the established budget and timing parameters.
- As an operator for institutional ownership, Epic knows how important reporting deadlines and valuations are to its clients and we pride ourselves on providing the data necessary on a timely basis to meet those deadlines. We will tailor reporting packages to meet individual client needs.