Epic Real Estate Partners is a buyer of value-add grocery-anchored and power centers that are either undervalued, underperforming or need repositioning.
- Value-add grocery-anchored, community and power centers.
- Geographic focus – Top 40 markets, select college towns and resort communities
- Minimum deal size – $12,000,000 – $15,000,000; There is no maximum deal size
- Preferred occupancy upon closing – less than 90%
We do not purchase shadow-anchored grocery centers or single-tenant NNN leases.
- Property Description, including age of center, parking lot and roof.
- Site Plan with tenant suite numbers keyed to rent roll.
- Rent Roll reflecting rent steps, renewal options and tenant expense obligations.
- Current and historical operating statements (Argus preferred).
- Tenant sales (current and historical).
- Ad valorem taxes, Insurance costs and Common Area Maintenance expenses.
- Co-tenancy and kick-out provisions.
- Any existing environmental information.
- Property photos.
- 1-3-5 mile demographic reports for the trade area.
- Competition map.
- Existing loan information, including loan balance, name of lender, type of loan structure, interest rate, prepayment or lock-in provisions, cost of loan assumption.
Provide your submittal to:
Chief Investment Officer
Direct: +1 (512) 265-2164